Based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, Holman Automotive Group was founded in 1924, when Steward C. Holman signed a contract with Ford Motor Company to become the area dealer in Merchantville, NJ. He was financed by his partner, Charles M. Rice of Lewiston, PA. The dealership was named Rice and Holman Ford, and sold Model T, Model A, and the first V-8 models during its early years. Today, the Holman Automotive Group consists of more than 40 operating companies which include automotive dealerships across the country, a leasing and auto retail finance company, an auto parts distributorship, a truck up-fitting business, and the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the country, ARI.
Since 1924 when we opened our first dealership, our Holman family has been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional experiences. Through our leaders and employees, as well as our company values, we continue that tradition to this day.